Help for the Hearing Impaired
I saw this video clip recently of a little boy who was born deaf and so had never heard the voice of his parents. At 8 months old he received a cochlear implant and when the doctor turned it on, and he heard for the first time in his life, his eyes lit up and his face beamed with a huge smile. This is a simply beautiful video.
Hearing Our Father
One of the fundamental truths of Scripture is that our Heavenly Father speaks to His children who have been born into his family through faith in Jesus. Often though, God’s children are hearing impaired. We still struggle with our “old self,” and so sometimes have difficulty hearing God’s voice speaking into our lives. Wouldn’t it be nice to learn to hear, clearly and unmistakably, the voice of God each and every day? Think of how it might change the way you live!
I’m praying that you will be able to participate in the Hearing God Seminars that begin at ABC next week. They promise to be help for the hearing impaired.
“Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. (Heb. 1:1-2)”
News & Events:
- Wednesday mornings 9:30 AM: Men’s coffee @ Leaf & Bean
- Thursday May 16: Ladies study & prayer meeting 9:30 AM
- Thursday May 16: Lifegroup @ Snider’s 7:30 PM
- Wednesday May 22: Hearing God Seminar 7:00 PM @ ABC
- Please pre-register by emailing email@example.com or contact Pastor Wayne.
- Everyone is welcome so invite a friend (sorry no child care).
- Saturday May 25: Church cleanup day 10:00 AM (lunch provided)
- Sunday May 26: Manor Services 2:30 PM
Reminder: If you have pictures/poetry/stories/testimony etc. that you would like shared with your church family & others you can email them to Ben to have them posted on the church website.
If you haven’t visited the church website yet go to http://www.armstrongbiblechapel.com where you can find archived sermons, newsletters and other information.
Pastor Wayne Snider
Armstrong Bible Chapel
2145 Rosedale Ave.
Armstrong BC V0E1B1